Lovely news: Council of Deans Student Leadership Programme #150leaders


Hello there, a very warm welcome to my last post of 2018!

I am very excited to be writing this post today...and I’m actually still slightly in shock that I get to share this news with you all.

I am completely delighted to be a successful applicant for the 2019 Student Leadership Programme, and to be one of the #150leaders

The Council of Deans Student Leadership Programme (SLP) is a program for successful first and second year Student Allied Health Professionals (AHPs), Midwives and Nurses. The programme aims develop the leadership skills and knowledge for working in health and social care. These skills form part of our essential competencies that the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) set as standards for professional practise.


I am so grateful for this opportunity, and very proud to have been successful. This year really has been a completely incredible, surreal one and I can’t wait to see what 2019 brings. I seem to fall in love with being a student Speech and Language Therapist more and more every day, and although things can be very tough going, I feel very fortunate.
I am so lucky to be able to say 'yes!' to some really amazing opportunities, and I am very much looking forward to sharing my SLP #150leaders journey with you all. 



So, thank you so much for taking the time to read this post. And a big thank you for popping over to have read whether you've been here since I started this blog in March of this year, or if this is the first post you've read - I really do appreciate your support from the bottom of my heart. 
As always, I would love to chat with you so please don't hesitate to pop me a comment below, find me on twitterping me an email at speechieatdmu@gmail.com or find me on LinkedIn


Wishing all my lovely readers a very happy festive season, and I look forward to chatting with you all in the new year!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University and Chronic Illness: Introducing Pippa Stacey

A post about leadership...with the CoD Student Leadership Programme

Lovely news: Giving Voice Awards 2019

Introducing: A World with Friends (formally known as Friend Finder)